- Will one of your storage containers be large enough to take my goods?
- Do I need planning permission for a storage container?
- What are the space restrictions where a storage container can be delivered?
- Can the storage container be positioned on any surface?
- How much will I have to pay for a container?
- Can condensation be a problem with steel containers?
- Can you make storage container doors more secure?
- Can we purchase containers we have either rented or hired?
- Will you buy back containers previously purchased from you?
- Can our container be a specific colour of our choice?
To enable you to assess the available space in one of our storage containers the internal dimensions, floor area, cubic capacity and end door aperture sizes of 8ft, 10ft, 20ft, 30ft and 40ft containers are listed on our standard container dimensions page.
2. Do I need planning permission for a storage container?足彩计划非倍投
Storage containers are considered to be temporary structures and so would not normally need planning permission. However, we advise being sensitive to the local environment, for instance we can supply green containers for countryside areas. If you are in doubt it may be prudent to check with your local authority.
足彩 倍投计划 利弊
Storage containers are usually delivered and lifted to the ground by the lorry own crane, parallel to the side of the lorry. To accommodate the width of the truck and the container a space approx 20ft wide will be necessary.
The length of space required to offload will depend on the length of the container but up to a single 20ft container will require a space over 25ft long and a 30ft/40ft container over 45ft of space. There must be no overhead restrictions such as cables, or tree branches below 25ft high.
The delivery lorry must be able to drive from the highway to the off loading point which must be accessible and over solid ground with no restrictions such as drains. It is sometimes possible to offload over a low hedge or wall but this must be discussed and agreed with us in advance of the delivery.
4. Can the storage container be positioned on any surface?足彩6倍投盈利计划
Care must be taken with this. All surfaces where the container is to be sited must be flat hard standing.
The loaded weight of a storage/ shipping container is designed to be supported on its 4 bottom corners which need to be level with each other to ensure the container remains square so the doors open and shut easily.
The price of containers depends on many factors such as their age and size, whether any accessories have been fitted or modifications made and the delivery charge. It is not possible to publish a price list as costs vary with changes in the container market and delivery. Click here to read our guide on shipping container prices.
All containers have a degree of ventilation which is usually sufficient but if considered necessary we can supply an anti-condensation coating to the inside roof of the container that prevents droplets of condensation forming, we can also supply moisture traps and drying crystals. Containers can also be fitted with a lining.
7. Can you make storage container doors more secure?足彩计划倍投多少起步
Yes, with additional strengthening of door locks.
Yes, we are always happy to discuss the sale of containers rented or hired, all prices will be subject to the used container market at that time, the condition of the container and transport cost implications.
9. Will you buy back containers previously purchased from you?足彩大球倍投计划
Yes, we are always happy to discuss the buy back of containers previously purchased. All prices will be subject to the second hand container market at that time, the condition of the container and transport cost implications.
The new and used containers we have in stock will be a variety of colours. If the colour you require is not available we can spray paint the container whatever RAL or BS colour you need. Unless otherwise specified we use a high specification marine paint system on all re-sprays.